Donkey Halloween Dress Up Donkey Halloween Dress Up

swell.

Nice game, it was not too messy and was a bit organized. The art was really good and clean; very smooth. Nice job. ;)

Flees responds:

Thank you, I tried to keep the bigger stuff separated from the smaller things.

Bob Fella Bob Fella

Woot!

For your first, it's swell ;P

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

Awesome platform

I really enjoyed this game, a nice unique way of playing Pac-Man in a different way ;). I also liked the music you put in, the crash bandicoot music brought back memories. What can I say, it was fun. Oh and the people giving positive reviews with 0's. I think it's a glitch since the redesign so hopefully things will be working properly. If this comes with a 0 I'm sorry, but just to tell you I put 10/10 :)

knugen responds:

And yeah, I suspect that the 0 in the last review had something to do with the redesign, either it's a bug or he simply didn't take note of the new grading system.

Irish Blood English Heart Irish Blood English Heart

This is not considered a game

Good Points:
Well you're doing it for something good I guess. The idea of the paper graphics is pretty neat.

Bad Points:
This is something you probably wouldn't see on newgrounds.
Not a game at all, but interactive. All you have to do is press the words at the end of each sentence.

three17 responds:

Thankyou for the imput! Much obliged! I wasnt too sure where to put it, you see. The animation had to be "interactive" as part of my breif, and the submission form only had 'Movie' or 'Game/Interactive', so i just went ahead and stuffed it in there! Anyhow, Thank you kindly for your input.

NSG006:Timing-based shter NSG006:Timing-based shter

Very creative

Very nice job, I like how everything looks like paper and the concept of the game, also liked "overheated" idea of it, because that makes it challenging telling the player to not be cheap lol
You should make a few more

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Thanks!

Yeah, without the penalty, you'd just be able to keep clicking!

More minigames? I will! For sure!

Thanks for the grand review. Some nice specific praise helps me know what worked. Would have been nice to know what didn't.

I give your review 7/10

Flash Mx Tut Flash Mx Tut

Dude you don't even know what a tutorial is

Dude, I personally think this didn't help. you gotta tell us where to change the text to dynamic and stuff! And that freakin' rpg action script can not be copied! Here's a correction "Input text is a text that people can type" changes to "I didn't put the action script to input so I couldn't copy it" You're not really specific on your "tutorial" you need to tell us where to find the action scripts and buttons. Other than that the "tutorial" was organized a bit.

venomdeath responds:

UM... sorry...

Super Mario Mini DS Super Mario Mini DS

Nicely done, but..

I have to agree with Fulgrymm about the bug in the block game. Other than that, you have really done a great job. The only thing is I wish there was more mini-games to play.

blueclue's clue blueclue's clue

That was awsome

For your first flash,it was awsome, you should make another blues clues assasin, where you kill everyone!!
keep up the good work

Kill Blossom (ppg) Kill Blossom (ppg)

Finally a shoot ppg game

finally a shoot ppg game, I've been tryin to shoot them all the time witha gun, I hate cartoons that make the character so indistructible, just get a gun and shoot em, this was a pretty cool game

Family Guy Game Family Guy Game

wow this is cool

I love family guy it's the best,you could've made the sound board a little clearer,but i did hear them,and the quiz was great.