*Prayer* *Prayer*

worth it

The load was long, but it was worth it. ;)
Everyone did an amazing job. studio-nightbird and ColdReaver's contributions stood-out to me, those are personal favorites right there.
And you did an superb job of handling the collab of course. ;D

ShortMonkey responds:

Cheers, mate! Glad you liked it.

Anne Frank Anne Frank

(who)tf is anne frank

lol the animation is great; it flowed really smooth and everything. I also enjoyed the bonus animation ;) Both pieces were funny. Btw did you use a Vcam to move across the scene?

Max'n'CO - MegaMan 9 Get! Max'n'CO - MegaMan 9 Get!

great

Great job on the animation. And nice short, it was good for a quick chuckle.
:D

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks there bud! :D

Donkey Halloween Dress Up Donkey Halloween Dress Up

swell.

Nice game, it was not too messy and was a bit organized. The art was really good and clean; very smooth. Nice job. ;)

Flees responds:

Thank you, I tried to keep the bigger stuff separated from the smaller things.

Bob Fella Bob Fella

Woot!

For your first, it's swell ;P

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

Awesome platform

I really enjoyed this game, a nice unique way of playing Pac-Man in a different way ;). I also liked the music you put in, the crash bandicoot music brought back memories. What can I say, it was fun. Oh and the people giving positive reviews with 0's. I think it's a glitch since the redesign so hopefully things will be working properly. If this comes with a 0 I'm sorry, but just to tell you I put 10/10 :)

knugen responds:

And yeah, I suspect that the 0 in the last review had something to do with the redesign, either it's a bug or he simply didn't take note of the new grading system.

The Red Queen of Delinquency The Red Queen of Delinquency

Hot

First of all, this is a hot beat. Those drums sound funky as hell.

And yeah, who cares if its repetitive or not, its not like you wrote a whole fuckin' moonlight sonata, if you like it you like it. And I happen to like it.
Keep it up.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

well said my friend

The Racoon City Street Gang The Racoon City Street Gang

fire

Very catchy! Very dope! Nice use of the drum sample too. I recognized it. I'm lookin forward to more work from ya. ;)
Wat do you use to make your beatz by the way?

DJ-Delinquent responds:

FL STudio + Turn Tables + Delinquent....

Mix it all together

Raw Kick Ass!

{Unleashed} ~~ {Unleashed} ~~

great job, very nice

awesome beat, the rhythm is perfect man. I had to use this in one of my flashes, y'know i stumbled across someone else's audio & they had this as one of their audio's. stupid music theives, well anyway great job. keep doing what you're doing.

Platinum-Chrome responds:

WHO!!!!!IMA BEAT THEY ASS!!!!TELL ME DAWG
Peace

whos the man whos the man

lol

funny stuff. My guess is that the spy is supposed to be Red Hood.